Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow Day!

It's great to know that you're never too old for a good ol' snow day!
That's right, classes were canceled today, and we're in a winter wonderland once again.
So the last few weeks have mostly been made up of class and work, but there has been some fun stuff going on.
Last Thursday was my performance at the House Cafe in Dekalb. Even though it was snowing pretty hard, we still had a pretty decent turnout of about 30 or so people. There was also some great music after us which made the night a great time. Even my work friend Mia came with one of her friends to watch. Check out one of the songs I performed:

Then on Sunday, we invited our friends from the art world, Tom and Shawna, over for the Super Bowl! I have to say, it was a great game and it was awesome to see the Giants take down the Patriots.
Cassie made us tacos, which were excellent!
So the rest of my week is made up of work, and I'm hoping to finish up my first project. More information on that to come!

No comments: