Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It Begins...

Well, here I am.
It's the start of a new year, and soon to be the start of a new experience, as I look forward to attending Graduate school at Northern Illinois University.



For those who happen to be reading this and do not know me personally, I ended up in Sycamore, Illinois with my wife, Cassie, who has already completed her first semester of Grad school in Painting and Drawing.

We were married in August 2007, already about 5 months ago! I had planned on finding full-time employment while she attended school and then searched for a teaching job.

Everything changed, however, when she found me a major of my own. Upon looking on the NIU website, Cassie came across an individualized major called "Computer Music and New Media Technology". I applied, and after figuring out how the whole system works, I'm finally ready to start my first semester next Monday.

Now that we're up to speed, I'm excited to see (and document) where this new road will take me, so here goes!

No comments: