Wednesday, January 9, 2008

An Excellent 2007 Christmas

Before I start looking forward to the semester, I can't forget to tell you about the great Christmas that we had this year. It began with buying a LOT of presents. I think this is the biggest pile I've had yet:I celebrated essentially six Christmases this year. Here was the schedule:

Saturday, December 22 - Christmas on Cassie's mom's side of the family
Sunday - Christmas with Cassie's Dad's parents
THEN we drove home in the worst driving conditions I've ever seen! We didn't go over 35mph the whole way home, and we heard that the highway was closed down soon after we made it home!

Monday - Christmas eve at both of my Grandparents' houses
(There's my bro with Cassie at my Grandma's)

Tuesday - Christmas day at my home and Cassie's home
Wednesday - We departed for Galena for a two-night vacation getaway!
The whole vacation was great, despite the stress of driving and getting everywhere we needed to be. In Galena, we tried cross-country skiing (which was very difficult, because it was too warm!), went swimming, and played a lot of games. We also met up with our neighbors who were staying at the same time.

It's hard to believe it's 2008 already, but I'm looking forward to a lot of new surprises in the upcoming year!

No comments: